Airtel Introduces Free Facebook Access To All of Its Customers

Few years back, I can vividly remember when we had free acess to facebook with almost all of our Networks,shortly after it was discontinued for whatsoever reason best known to them all. Airtel NG has now officially reintroduce this free facebook plan.This plan is open to all Airtel customers and does not require some sort of eligibility.




Airtel Free Facebook provides you with free unlimited access to facebook at all times. However some photos and video are not available.Just a normal facebook to stay updated with your buddies at all times.

How To Access Airtel Free Facebook

All you have to do is to do is launch your browser and type in free.facebook.com instead of the normal facebook.com

Does this work with all Browsers?

Well tecnically I'll say no,justifiably. I’ve tried accessing this with all of my browsers but only opera mini and CM Browser seem to be working. I don’t know if this is from me tho,but you can try other browsers yourself and see how it turns out.

Post a Comment

We Would Love To Hear From You